Over the past year (with Covid-19 constraints), your commitment to Macquarie Park Ryde Business Chamber has enabled us to:
- Rebrand to Macquarie Park Ryde Business Chamber and hold a successful launch event in April.
- Organise a fantastic Celebrate Women of Ryde event at North Ryde RSL where successful, high-profile women from our area shared their insights, experiences, and thoughts about success.
- Investigate and set up alliances with other local organisations to create more opportunities for our members to learn and achieve more in their business.
- Build and streamline our internal processes and procedures to enable us to support our members better.
- Build on and improve our social media presence so we can promote our members to help generate more business.
For the upcoming year, we are planning on:
- Growing the membership to provide greater networking and referral opportunities for our members.
- Holding great events every month, COVID permitting, to learn, network and create connections to build your business.
- Holding more online events to cope with COVID and provide more networking and learning opportunities.
- Supporting local charities through special events.
- Increase our involvement with other business organisations within the area, such as the surrounding local Chambers and other specialist organisations such as Macquarie Connect and the American Chamber of Commerce. We will cross-promote their events to give you an extra boost to your visibility within the community so that you can either learn new skills or meet new people.
This is a great place to let your visitors know who you are. Add useful information that your users may find interesting.
Add useful information that your users may find interesting.